1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on a user's computer or mobile device when visiting a website. They are used to make websites work more efficiently and provide information to the owners of the site.
- Enhance and personalize the user experience.
- Remember users' settings and preferences.
- Analyze website traffic and user interactions using tools like Google Analytics.
- Provide features like social sharing.
3. Types of cookies we use
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that are deleted from your device once you close your web browser. They help our website remember what you chose on the previous page, avoiding the need to re-enter information.
- Persistent cookies: These remain on your device even after you've closed your browser. We use them to remember you and your preferences. They remain until a set expiry date or when you choose to delete them.
4. Managing cookies
You have the ability to accept, decline, or delete cookies from our website at any time. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, disabling cookies might prevent some parts of our website from functioning correctly.
6. Contact us